Reminder - "Taco Tuesday" at Tequilla Jack's (Shore...

  • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 1, 2004

      "Taco Tuesday" at Tequilla Jack's (Shoreline Village)

      Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2004
      Time: 5:00PM - 10:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      Double-wrapped tacos for any a dollar! Don't forget, parking is
      only validated for two hours with a purchase at Shoreline
      Village.
    • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 7, 2005

        "Taco Tuesday" at Tequilla Jack's (Shoreline Village)