Reminder - Live music Saturday Night

  • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Oct 1 9:02 PM

      Live music Saturday Night

      Date: Saturday, October 2, 2004
      Time: 9:00PM - 12:00AM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      Alex's Bar: Alex runs a tight yahoogroups.com Visit
      Alexsbar.com and subscribe. He's got all types taking the
      stage, if YOU are scheduled to play here (Anaheim St @ Gladys)
      or anywhere else in the LBC, let us know.

      Another cool NEW venue to check out is the Vault, see
      www.vault350.com on Pine Ave. Also Cousin Jack's, New York
      Bryan's, the Blue Cafe... plenty to do downtown.
    • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 25, 2005

        Live music Saturday Night