Reminder - * View From the Hill

  • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2004

      * View From the Hill

      Date: Monday, May 3, 2004
      Time: All Day

      View From the Hill: Check out the (occasional) column "LB
      WEEKLY" by KaRi!

      Look for your new issue of Robert Magid's VIEW FROM THE HILL
      published every other Monday. "The No-Bad-NewsPAPER" with a
      creative twist. Contact BOB MAGID if you have a great cover
      idea!

      Call to subscribe(562)424-4889
      or to advertise (If it's creative, request the LB Weekly
      Section!). Mastercard, Visa and AX accepted. Pick up a copy at
      the Main Library, (where you're checking out LOCAL MUSIC at the
      Media Desk), It's a Grind, Arnolds Restaurant and Pollys Pies in
      Bixby Knolls, Home Depot, COSTCO and Petsmart in Signal Hill,
      Bristol Farms and Borders Books in Los Altos, St Mary's Med Ctr,
      LB Memorial Hospital, the Hotels, the Coffeeshops, including
      CAFE NuART, PASSPORT and PORTFOLIO. There is even a stand
      located by the Bus Stop on Palo Verde @ Spring.. plus in over a
      dozen nearby cities!

      "Thanks Bob & Kelly!" KaRi
    • theprimespot@yahoogroups.com