27097Fwd: Press Release

  • Joe Nicassio
    Aug 30, 2014
      I asked JoeNicassio.com for the Press Release so here it is!  Visit NewBluesFestival.com for the specifics!  This is a great place to get a taste of the local music scene!

      From: Joe Nicassio <rapidresults@...>
      Subject: Press Release
      Date: August 30, 2014 at 12:20:27 PM PDT

      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

      Mothers and Daughters… Fathers and Sons… Grandmas and Grandpas… Families come together…

      Because On August 31, 2014, Labor Day Weekend…

      A “Treasure Trove” of Outstanding Blues Artists Will Perform at the annual “New Blues Festival” Occuring In The Heart Of Long Beach… Reviving A Great Tradition…

      (Long Beach, CA) Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que is officially sponsoring “The New Blues Festival of Long Beach,” reviving a Labor Day tradition of blues that ran for over 25 years.

      Bernie Pearl, Musician, Radio Personality, originator of the original “Long Beach Blues Festival and the “Goodtime Blues Festival” l said “I’m glad to be playing at POA Park again. There’s lots of trees and green lawn, and its a great, intimate festival space.”

      Alvas Music, Primal Alchemy Catering, and Charis Non Profit Management and Consulting, and The 12th Annual Blues Festival Guide are the newest sponsors.

      Joe Nicassio from YourMarketingFoundation is now part of the PR and marketing team to promote the New Blues Festival in Long Beach. “When I came to Long Beach in 1985, Bernie Pearl was a local Blues Leader with his radio show “Nothing but the Blues”, and the blues festivals were a distinct part of Long Beach culture.”

      Bill Grisolia has taken charge the lead to reboot this annual event, so that Long Beach and Southern California will enjoy the blues for many years to come.

      Tickets are only $20 per person, and a list of artists is available now at sponsorship opportunities are still available.

      ###