LBBevent - Club Meeting, Sunday, 04 June 2017

  • LBL_Beekeepers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 28, 2017
      "LBBevent - Club Meeting" reminder
      When
      Sunday, 04 June 2017
      10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
      (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Where
      EDCO Conference Room, 2755 California Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806
      Notes
      Long Beach Beekeepers is a club for beekeepers residing in and around the city of Long Beach; however, anyone who shares our interest in beekeeping is welcome, no matter where you live. We welcome novices and experts alike, no matter if your orientation is organic, backward, forward, natural, hobbyist, wanabee, or just plain bee-curious. If you are a Beekeeper or would like to become one, join us for conversation, knowledge exchange, and mutual support as we tend our honeybees and reap the rewards of our (actually, the bees’) labor. **Web Address: http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/LBL_Beekeepers **
      From
      LBL_Beekeepers   Calendar
    • LBL_Beekeepers@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2017
          Hi,

          I just got this note. Perhaps a LBC Beek would like to follow up?

          On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Amber Lewis <alewis@...> wrote:

          Good Morning,

          Guess what? I have bees! I noticed the bees about a month ago. They are in a hole underneath a drainage that comes out of the side of my garage. So I wanted to find out if you are a bee removal that is free or low cost? I want to give them to someone who will use them, other than me killing them with pesticides. I live in LB. Please let me know (562) 458-4002

          --

          Call/Text: 323-478-BOCK (2625)
        • Susan Rudnicki

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 10, 2017
              I will adopt these bees if the person has them in a box for me & delivers to me. Will meet up half way between point A & B. That is real giving. Otherwise have to offer my experienced services for reasonable cost. I have a few spaces @ apiaries for the honies to thrive.

              Cheers, David

              God Bless us All :)
            • David Bock
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 10, 2017
                I won't post any more bee rescues to this forum.

                Please contact the customer if you would like to follow up.

                Cell 323-478-2625

                On Jun 10, 2017, at 8:45 AM, David toroichiban86@... [LBL_Beekeepers] <LBL_Beekeepers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                I will adopt these bees if the person has them in a box for me & delivers to me. Will meet up half way between point A & B. That is real giving. Otherwise have to offer my experienced services for reasonable cost. I have a few spaces @ apiaries for the honies to thrive.

                Cheers, David

                God Bless us All :)

              • Henry LBHB
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 10, 2017

                  Susan,

                  Let’s not get nasty. Remember, you are a guest on this list.

                  Besides, this isn’t the rescue email address. Only club email members can post here.

                  Henry

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 10, 2017

                    David,

                    If you are looking for bees, you should come to the club meetings.

                    Henry

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 10, 2017

                      Hi David,

                      In the future, Please do not post rescues to this list.

                      Rescues should be posted to the rescue list LBBeeRescue@yahoogroups.com.

                      The members of the rescue list have paid a fee to be on that list over and above the regular club membership fee of $20.

                      Henry