Boarding information for the Monarch of the Seas on October 3rd

  • Ron Naka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      Hi Cruisers,

      We sail next Friday October 3rd and all of you should have your
      boarding documents or set sail passes my registering online. These
      documents will allow you into the port to board. If you have not
      received or done the online registration, please contact me ASAP at
      ronaldnaka@....

      On Saturday at 5pm will be having our VIP Party in the Circuit Lounge
      (if the place changes I will let let you know).

      I will be sending out another email as soon as I find out from the
      ship what time and place our lessons will be be at on Sunday.

      In the files section of this group you will find information about
      what to do before you board, directions to the port, passport and ID
      information.

      Here is a link that tells you what time to get there and what to do at
      the pier:
      http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/whatToKnow/whatToDoAtPier.do;jsessionid=0000IhHd6RZvtDyip0g-WjNMA8d:12h3g0fq2

      See you on next Friday.

      Ron