RE: [LAMBRA Racing] Re: [NOBC] Fwd: pictures from the crit

  • Randall Legeai
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2008
      Just to clarify for those who might not know, state championships haven't had anything to do with qualifying for National Championships since some time in the early 80's.  Whoever wrote the text for the sportscaster just made that part up out of thin air.

      - Randy
      Randall Legeai
      New Orleans Bicycle Club
      New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

      http://www.neworlea nsbicycleclub. org/
      http://nola_ racing.blogspot. com/
      "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
      Mario Andretti