Lake Una

  • Callyn Yorke
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Birders,

      My apologies for the late posting (server problems yesterday).
      Yesterday morning (Sept. 30) at Lake Una in Palmdale,
      I found 45 bird species, including a bunch of cool sparrows
      such as VESPER, BREWER'S, LINCOLN'S) and other migrants.
      Please visit my website for details, including how to obtain permission for entry.

      http://avconline.avc.edu/cyorke/FieldNotesHome.htm

      Good birding!

      Cal Yorke
      Lancaster