East LA County Migrants

  • Mike San Miguel
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      All,

      It has been dreadfully slow at Oak Park Cemetery in Claremont for
      migrants.

      However, I did have a singing Bell's Vireo at Oak Park Cemetery this
      morning. This is a first for the cemetery and nowhere near any known
      local nesting locations.

      Other migrants included an Olive-sided Flycatcher, Phainopepla,
      Nashville Warbler, Wilson's Warbler, Western Tanager and Bullock's
      Oriole.

      Michael J. San Miguel, Jr.

      La Verne, CA