Ballona Cal Thrasher, Hermosa Skimmer, Redondo Pac Loon

  • Walter Lamb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      The California Thrasher which has been seen off and on since last spring I believe was on the inner fenced in area just east of the ballona and marina bike path junction. I haven't seen it in months myself. It was singing.

      I only found one Black Skimmer on Hermosa Beach with many Royal Terns south of the pier.

      A Pacific Loon was feeding on schools of fish just below the Redondo Pier.

      Walter Lamb
      Culver City, CA