Fall Migrants - Ballona

  • Christopher Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 4:22 PM
      I had a single male WESTERN TANAGER yesterday afternoon flying from
      Ballona Creek toward Ballona Freshwater Marsh near the intersection of
      Culver Blvd and Jefferson Blvd.

      Also had a single adult male SURF SCOTER about 100 yards east of the Pac
      St. bridge on Ballona creek side. Single WANDERING TATTLER as well
      observed nearby.

      No sign of the eight WILSON'S PHALAROPES I had sunday afternoon as I'm
      sure they've moved on.

      --
      Christopher Taylor
      Marina del Rey, CA