Spring Season reports are due

  • Kimball Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Birders,

      The Spring 2008 season for North American Birds has ended, so please get
      together your Los Angeles County bird reports for the period March
      through May for my Los Angeles County files and for the NAB Regional
      Report. As always, provide documentation for any unusual species (and
      remember to also send documentation to Guy McCaskie for any species
      reviewed by the California Bird Records Committee). You should also
      include in your report any information on migration or breeding that
      strikes you as important (early/late arrivals, notable migration peaks
      or lack thereof, late dates for lingering winter rarities, nesting
      information for early nesting species, etc.).

      Please try to have your reports to me no later than 10 June. Thanks to
      many of you for your continuing cooperation, and for the rest of you
      this is a good time to start reporting!

      Kimball

      Kimball L. Garrett

      Ornithology Collections Manager