ABC & Lance

  • Chuck & Lillian
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      I know that Lance is not yet completely done with this year's compilation for America's Birdiest County, but I want to thank him now for all his fine & diligent work, as I'll probably be out at Morongo Valley by the time he's dotted all the T's and crossed all the I's.

      Great Job, Lance. Soon you can get back to your owls and NEO's, in no particular order.
      Chuck & Lillian Almdale
      North Hills, Ca.