Spring Season reports needed for N.A.B.

  • Kimball Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 10:00 AM
      Birders,

      The Spring Season (1 March to 31 May 2006) has ended, and I solicit your
      reports of bird sightings for this period. Please send me your reports
      (by e-mail or regular mail) by 10 June (I'll be away in late June and
      need to get the Los Angeles County report completed no later than 19
      June). As always, include documentation in the form of descriptions,
      photos, etc., for any unusual species.

      For the spring report I am interested, of course, in rarities, but also
      your data on the spring migration in general (early or late arrivals,
      exceptionally large or small numbers for migrants, this spring's pattern
      for scarce and irregular migrants, etc.).

      I expect that interesting migrants and vagrants will appear through the
      first half of June, as always. The 31 May cutoff is not set in stone,
      so please also send me information on any late spring vagrants through
      about 10 June (either in your report, or as an addendum).

      As always, I appreciate your cooperation.

      Kimball

      Kimball L. Garrett

      Ornithology Collections Manager

      900 Exposition Blvd.