NO BIRDS??

  • Robert Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi everyone, We live in a home on a hillside between hollywood and Universal city overlooking the Hollywood sign. We are at the top of a canyon USUALLY filled with birds!

      For the last four weeks or so we have seen No songbirds! We still have our Humming birds and crows & Ravens and Pidgens but NO Mockingbirds or
      any other of the many birds that have been here forever!

      Anyone have a clue about this? thanks!

      Robert Keeler
      Universal City, CA