Re: [LACoBirds] Tuesday's Swift & Owl trip (is on)

  • Thomas Miko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Huh? I was just up there < 1 week ago???
      There were signs saying "closed for repair" but the road was actually
      open...
      Tom

      > Wanna bet? The road is closed for repair.
      >
      > At 08:00 PM 2004-05-31 -0700, you wrote:
      > >I will be at the parking lot for Santa Anita Canyon tomorrow night at
      6:00
      > >pm,
      >
      > Good birding,
      >
      > Steve Sosensky, SoCA Bird Guides www.sosensky.com/guides/
      > <mailto:steve@...> for general use
      > <mailto:mobile@...> rare birds and emergencies only
      > Toluca Lake, CA 91602 818-508-4946 34.15645 N, 118.36715 W
      > www.SoCalAudubon.org/socal/ www.SanFernandoValleyAudubon.org/sfvas/
      > SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22

    • Raymond Schep
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
        are the target birds for this sunday's field trip to the San Gabriel mountains by LA Audubon Society.

        Starting at 8 am and ending sunday night whoooo knows what time...

        The trip is in danger only two have signed up, please let the LA Audubon know at 1 323 876 0202 if you are coming...

        And we can always try for Whipoorwill too....

        Raymond Schep.

        Thomas Miko <thomas.miko@...> wrote: Huh? I was just up there < 1 week ago???
        There were signs saying "closed for repair" but the road was actually
        open...
        Tom

        > Wanna bet? The road is closed for repair.
        >
        > At 08:00 PM 2004-05-31 -0700, you wrote:
        > >I will be at the parking lot for Santa Anita Canyon tomorrow night at
        6:00
        > >pm,
        >
        > Good birding,
        >
        > Steve Sosensky, SoCA Bird Guides www.sosensky.com/guides/
        > <mailto:steve@...> for general use
        > <mailto:mobile@...> rare birds and emergencies only
        > Toluca Lake, CA 91602 818-508-4946 34.15645 N, 118.36715 W
        > www.SoCalAudubon.org/socal/ www.SanFernandoValleyAudubon.org/sfvas/
        > SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22

        Listowners: mailto:LACoBirds-owner@yahoogroups.com

        Turn off email delivery: mailto:LACoBirds-nomail@yahoogroups.com