Birds On The Move

  • ellenzunino
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      There's been a very noticeable drop in the number of Black Chinned hummers at my feeders during the past week. Also, Hooded Orioles are on the move. A large group (7 birds) arrived this week. Added to the 2 adult pairs, their offspring and the 3 first year birds that showed up in the Spring (now in adult plumage), there's been an almost constant stream of Hooded Os at the 14 feeders in the front yard (that I'm getting really tired of cleaning and refilling:-).

      Ellen Zunino
      Monrovia