Arctic Loon Continues at Bonelli Park

  • Rod
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 1, 2013
      Today 7/1 the Arctic Loon was observed at 8 am off the non-motorized watercraft launch area at Sailboat Cove at Bonelli Park in San Dimas. The non-motorized watercraft launch area has a pier and is at the base of the hill as you enter the lower parking area at Sailboat Cove.

      Rod & Pat Higbie
      San Dimas
    • Rod
      Message 40 of 40 , Jul 24, 2013
        Today 7/24 the Arctic Loon was observed at 11:30 am east of the NE corner of the buoy line at Swim Beach at Bonelli Park in San Dimas. This will be our last post on the Arctic Loon for 2 months, since we will be traveling to the east coast and to the maritime provinces of Canada. I have asked the park lifeguards to report any of their loon sightings to the park office. The office phone number is 909-599-8411. We also encourage all birders that see the loon to post it on the LA RBA and eBird.

        Rod & Pat Higbie
        San Dimas