Inglewood Night sky mystery bird calls, 1:30 am 4-8-13

  • jonathan coffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013
      I stepped outside at 1:30 am and could hear passing over north to south-west in overcast Inglewood night skies faint "ike ike, ikeike" bird calls. The usual Mockingbirds could be heard singing from ground level from fixed locations in the distance. Anyone care to speculate source of the calls?

      Jonathan Coffin
      Inglewood, Ca.