American Dippers along the West Fork

  • pandionsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      We rode our bicycles about 7 miles up the west fork of the San Gabriel River this morning in search of dippers. We found three: one a few hundred yards downstream from the Pasadena Bait Club (a bit more than four miles in) and then two more about 1/2 mile downstream from the Glenn Campground.

      --Lance Benner, Kathi Ellsworth, and Linda Moore

      Sent from my iPhone