Hooded Oriole

  • ellenzunino
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2012
      The first Hooded Oriole of the year. This morning in north-east Monrovia, a mature male. Better late than never.

      Ellen Zunino
      Monrovia CA
    • ellenzunino
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2014
        Heard then saw a Hooded Oriole (male) this morning, the first in the neighborhood this year.  Ten minutes after hearing it chatter, I saw it feeding at my hummingbird feeders.

        Ellen Zunino
        Monrovia