Re: [LACoBirds] RE: Red-crowned Parrots

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2011
      Peggy,

      I'm sure you will get responses saying things like "it's your list,
      count what you want", but for submission to the ABA, the only parrot
      accepted for California by the CBRC is the Red-crowned Parrot, so it
      is the only parrot in California that counts on an ABA list.

      At 07:24 PM 10/29/2011, plguss wrote:
      >Are the Red-crowned Parrots (and all the local parrots, for that
      >matter) "countable"?

      Good birding,

      Steve Sosensky,
      SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
      Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/nature_photos.htm
      Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
      Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 949-269-2161 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W