15194Palm Warbler at Peck Road WCP, Arcadia

  • Jon Fisher
    Nov 23, 2013
      hello LA County birders,

      This morning at Peck Road Water Conservation Park (Peck Road, south of Live Oak), there was a Palm Warbler foraging mostly on the ground by the low weed patch at the extreme southeast corner of the north lake.  This spot is just down the slope to the lake as you walk north from the parking area.  This may be the same bird that spent last winter here.

      I presume the Swamp Sparrow is still present, but no one saw it this morning that I know of.  Five Canvasbacks on the north lake were nice to see though.

      Jon Fisher
      Glendale, CA