300th Episode of Kyle's B&B Notification

  • KylesBnB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 10:09 PM
      February Greetings!

      Well, it's been a long time coming, but it's finally here! The 300th anniversary episode of Kyle's B&B is now up & posted, awaiting your arrival! I don't want to give anything away, but I can tell you this much.... it's out of this world!

      On speciall occasions like this, I want to take a moment to thank you for being a part of the Kyle's B&B family... whether you go all the way back to episode # 1, or if you've only recently become a reader. I'm honored that you have chosen to come along on this ride with Kyle and the boys!

      Address to the Kyle's website is at the end of this e-mail. (And relax.... you don't even have to travel through the snow to get there!).

      Oh, and if you happen to be on Facebook, let's be friends!
      http://www.facebook .com/people/ Greg-Fox/ 553613179
      (Also, be sure to check out the official Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook! You can access it through the Menu of Links on the Kyle's B&B website/logsite homepage).

      Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get there.

      In love & gratitude,

      Greg Fox
      KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
      http://www.kylecomi cs.com
      alternate address:
      http://kylesbnb. blogspot. com/
      and, if all else fails, just copy & paste the following into your
      browser:
      kylesbnb.blogspot. com