Vintage Episode of Kyle's B&B Notification

  • KylesBnB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      Greetings of the New Year!

      You may have noticed that subject line said "Vintage Episode". Yes, this episode is a rerun; not something I do very often. In fact, this is only the second time in the history of the comic strip I"ve done so. But the plain fact is, between the Holiday rush and the recent, (and impending), heavy snowstorms... I need to take a moment to regroup, and prepare for the next episode, # 299, and then, yes.... episode # 300!!!

      In the meantime, enjoy this vintage episode from the archives, (from before the strip was being done in full-color).  Since we saw Nick and Dave in the last episode, # 297, I thought it might be fun to see the first time they met, way back in episode # 159.  This episode, by the way, will be included in the next Kyle's B&B book.... which, I suppose I can announce it now.... will hopefully be published later this year!

      Oh, and if you happen to be on Facebook, let's be friends!
      http://www.facebook .com/people/ Greg-Fox/ 553613179
      (Also, be sure to check out the official Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook! You can access it through the Menu of Links on the Kyle's B&B website/logsite homepage).

      Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get there.

      In love & gratitude,

      Greg Fox
      KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
      http://www.kylecomi cs.com
      alternate address:
      http://kylesbnb. blogspot. com/
      and, if all else fails, just copy & paste the following into your
      browser:
      kylesbnb.blogspot. com