New Episode of Kyle's B&B Notification

  • KylesBnB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 123 , Jun 14, 2010
      Greetings!

      As Pride Month continues, and those float-fuls of dancing people waving rainbow flags wind their way down Main Streets around the world, I'm happy to let you know the newest episode of Kyle's B&B is now up & posted, awaiting your arrival! Address to the Kyle's website is at the end of this e-mail.

      And, as I do every year.... (and if you saw this in my last e-mail, my apologies!), I ask that if you are going to an LGBT Pride celebration, take a moment to look around and see if you can spot any lone "first-timers". For a lot of folks, this year could be their first year ever braving a Pride Parade.... they may be alone, a little scared, a little self-concious. Just a few encouraging, welcoming words from you, a warm smile... can make a huge difference in someone's life.  And it's so easy!

      OK, enough sermonizing.... now go check in with the B&B guys!

      Oh, and if you happen to be on Facebook, let's be friends!
      http://www.facebook .com/people/ Greg-Fox/ 553613179
      (Also, be sure to check out the official Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook! You can access it through the Menu of Links on the Kyle's B&B website/logsite homepage).

      Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get there.

      In love & gratitude,

      Greg Fox
      KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
      http://www.kylecomi cs.com
      alternate address:
      http://kylesbnb. blogspot. com/
      and, if all else fails, just copy & paste the following into your
      browser:
      kylesbnb.blogspot. com
    • KylesBnB@aol.com
      Message 123 of 123 , Nov 13, 2012
        November Greetings!

        As Northport and the rest of Long Island continue to come back from the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, I'm happy to report that the newest episode of Kyle's B&B is now up & posted for your enjoyment!  Links to the website are below, and at the end of this message.

        http://www.kylecomi cs.com

        KYLE'S B&B BOOK NEWS:  Things are on track for the re-issue of the first collection of Kyle's B&B to be published later this month! In the meantime, "Kyle's Bed & Breakfast: A Second Bowl of Serial",  was published a few months ago, and is now in stock and available to order at Amazon!!!  (And if you're interested in an autographed copy, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, is selling them. You can call them at 631-271-1442, and they can send a signed copy to you anywhere in the world!).

        By the way, are you finding it hard to make it through those 2 long weeks between episodes? Here's a way to keep in touch with the B&B boys, and get other fun Kyle's B&B tidbits along the way. Just click "Like" on the Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook!  Easy to get to at
        www.facebook.com/kylecomics