New Episode of Kyle's B&B NOTIFICATION

  • blueskyfox2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2009
      Hey,

      It may be the dead of winter here in Northport, but things are heating
      up at the B&B this week!

      So come on by, and check in with your friends at Kyle's... the newest
      episode is up & posted for your enjoyment! Address is below, in case
      you forgot how to get there.

      In love & gratitude,

      Greg Fox
      KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
      http://www.kylecomics.com
      alternate address:
      http://kylesbnb.blogspot.com/
      and, if all else fails, just copy & paste the following into your
      browser:
      kylesbnb.blogspot.com
    • KylesBnB@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
        Hey there!
        Where we left off last time, Lance was headed off for a meeting with the mysterious Morgan St. Cloud. Well... what happens this week?  Oh, the wait is over...
        So come on by, and check in with your friends at Kyle's... the newest episode is up & posted for your enjoyment!   Oh, and FACEBOOK me, while you're at it! (Also, be sure to check out the official Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook!).

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
          Summer Greetings, (and to my friends down under...Winter Greetings!),

          As the B&B recovers from the latest earth-shaking revelations, we take a trip this time out to the baseball field.... c'mon along, in the newest episode of Kyle's B&B up & posted for your enjoyment!  Links to the website are below:

          In other news, I was interviewed on "Talking About", a NYC-based gay TV talk show, and the whole TV interview is now up & posted to view at http://talkingaboutpodcast.blogspot.com/2012/06/talking-about-greg-fox.html
          You'll get to see me talk all about Kyle's B&B and the new Kyle's B&B book.

          Hope you are getting a chance to revel in all the celebration of Pride Month, and as I mentioned last time... if you're going to any Pride Parade/Festivals this year, I encourage you to take a moment when you're there to look around and see if there are any lonely "first-timers" there who could use a friendly hello or even a smile. For some folks, braving their first gay pride celebration can be a daunting experience, especially if they don't know anyone there. Just a few gentle words of greeting and warmth can make such a difference in someone's life.

          Also... in case you missed the happy news last time... the new, long-awaited Kyle's B&B book, "Kyle's Bed & Breakfast: A Second Bowl of Serial",  has been published, and is now in stock and available to order at Amazon!!!  (And if you're interested in an autographed copy, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, is selling them. You can call them at 631-271-1442, and they can send a signed copy to you anywhere in the world!).

          By the way, are you finding it hard to make it through those 2 long weeks between episodes? Here's a way to keep in touch with the B&B boys, and get other fun Kyle's B&B tidbits along the way. Just click "Like" on the Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook!  Easy to get to at   www.facebook.com/kylecomics

          Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get there.