New Episode of Kyle's B&B Notification

  • KylesBnB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 123 , Jul 3, 2007
      July Greetings!

      How are you? Just writing to let you know that the newest episode of  "Kyle's Bed & Breakfast" is now up & posted, and also....if you haven't yet....to ask that you please VOTE FOR ME!!! (More on that in a moment).

      As last time, today's new episode is posted at the Kyle's B&B BLOG, instead of at the old address. The blog is now the Kyle's B&B website homepage, at www.kylecomics.com

      Now, about this voting thing.... no, I'm not running for president, but.... I am one of 5 finalists in the Lambda Legal "Life Without Fair Courts" contest! Lambda Legal is an important national organization committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and those with HIV through impact litigation, education and public policy work. This is a pretty cool contest, too, which features cartoons/comic strips imagining life without the groundbreaking court decisions that have advanced gay rights through the years. The winner will be featured in the Advocate, which would be awesome! The judges have already picked the 5 finalists... now, it's up to the public to vote for the ultimate winner, (whoever gets the most online votes between now & July 15th wins, so THIS IS THE FINAL E-MAIL THAT I'LL BE BOTHERING YOU ABOUT THIS! lol.). So, please, visit the website by copying & pasting this address into your browser:
      http://www.lambdalegal.org/take-action/campaigns/life-without-fair-courts/contest/

      Or, you can copy & paste their main homepage address into your browser:
      www.lambdalegal.org
      When you get to their homepage, just click on the big link that says "You Be the Judge", to vote for your favorite cartoon

      Check out the cartoon I submitted, (it's the first one on the page, entitled "4 Reasons For Gays To Be Grateful"), and please, if you like it...vote for me! (And tell all your friends to vote, too!). This would be so cool to win, and I'm up against some tough competition, so your votes count! Thank you!!!

      Other than that, I just wanted to say have a healthy and safe 4th of July, (if you happen to live in the USA, that is....and if you're not, well.... have a healthy and safe one, anyhow!

      OK, this e-mail has gone on long enough. Thanks for including Kyle's B&B in your travel plans!

      With love & gratitude,

      Greg Fox
      KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
      http://www.kylecomics.com

      The "Kyle's B&B" Blog:  http://kylesbnb.blogspot.com/

      Get the "Kyle's B&B" BOOK !!!  Contains the first 5 years of "Kyle's B&B" episodes, along with some cool, previously unpublished material, this is something every devoted reader of the comic strip won't want to miss. (At a list price of only $13.00, it makes a great gift, too!). Available in bookstores, Amazon.com, TLA Video, and many other places! You can also get an author-signed copy of the book from Book Revue bookstore in Huntington, New York, sent to you by postal mail..... call 'em at 631-271-1442 or e-mail 'em at bookrevueorders@... for details!

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • KylesBnB@aol.com
      Message 123 of 123 , Nov 13, 2012
        November Greetings!

        As Northport and the rest of Long Island continue to come back from the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, I'm happy to report that the newest episode of Kyle's B&B is now up & posted for your enjoyment!  Links to the website are below, and at the end of this message.

        http://www.kylecomi cs.com

        KYLE'S B&B BOOK NEWS:  Things are on track for the re-issue of the first collection of Kyle's B&B to be published later this month! In the meantime, "Kyle's Bed & Breakfast: A Second Bowl of Serial",  was published a few months ago, and is now in stock and available to order at Amazon!!!  (And if you're interested in an autographed copy, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, is selling them. You can call them at 631-271-1442, and they can send a signed copy to you anywhere in the world!).

        By the way, are you finding it hard to make it through those 2 long weeks between episodes? Here's a way to keep in touch with the B&B boys, and get other fun Kyle's B&B tidbits along the way. Just click "Like" on the Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook!  Easy to get to at
        www.facebook.com/kylecomics

        Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get there.

        In love & gratitude,

        Greg Fox
        KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
        http://www.kylecomi cs.com
        alternate address:
        http://kylesbnb. blogspot. com/
        and, if all else fails, just copy & paste the following into your
        browser:
        kylesbnb.blogspot. com