New Episode of Kyle's B&B Notification

  • blueskyfox2000
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 8 10:28 PM
      Warm greetings, (and I DO mean "warm".... temps are boiling here in Northport!),  from your friends at Kyle's B&B!

      Just writing to let you know that the newest episode of Kyle's Bed & Breakfast is now up & posted; address to the website is at the end of this e-mail! Hope that your summer is going nicely and not TOO hot, (and to all of my friends in the southern hemisphere.... best wishes for a delightful winter!).

      KYLE'S B&B BOOK NEWS:  Book 3 of Kyle's B&B is currently in production, (this will be the first one to feature FULL-COLOR episodes!). I am aiming for a Fall, 2013 release.... (hey, that's pretty soon!). I'll post more details as they happen. In the meantime, both the first & second Kyle's B&B book collections are now in stock & available to order at Amazon. (And if you're interested in autographed copies, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, is selling them. You can call them at 631-271-1442, and they can send a signed copy to you anywhere in the world!).
      By the way, are you finding it hard to make it through those 2 long weeks between episodes? Here's a way to keep in touch with the B&B boys, and get other fun Kyle's B&B tidbits along the way. Just click "Like" on the Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook!  Easy to get to at   www.facebook.com/kylecomics

      Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get there.

      In love & gratitude,

      Greg Fox
      KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
      http://www.kylecomics.com

      and, if all else fails, just copy & paste the following into your browser:
      kylesbnb.blogspot.com

    • blueskyfox2000
      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 22 10:35 PM
        Mid-summer greetings from your friends at Kyle's B&B!

        Just writing to let you know that the newest episode of Kyle's Bed & Breakfast is now up & posted; address to the website is at the end of this e-mail! Hope that your summer is going nicely and not TOO hot, (and to all of my friends in the southern hemisphere.... best wishes for a delightful winter!).

        Special note for all readers in the DALLAS, TEXAS area:  if you happen to normally read Kyle's B&B in the Dallas Voice, you may have noticed that they've stopped running the strip, due to some "reorganizational shuffle", (or something). In any case, if you'd like to see Kyle's B&B back in the Dallas Voice, please send an e-mail to the editor, John Wright, at Editor@...
        Having Kyle's B&B run in Dallas was a huge honor.....  I'd love to have the strip continue to be a part of the Dallas Voice. Any e-mails or letters you can send would be extraordinarily helpful, and I'd be so grateful!

[...]

        alternate address:
        http://kylesbnb.blogspot.com/

        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 5, 2013
          Mid-summer greetings from your friends at Kyle's B&B!
          Just writing to let you know that the newest episode of Kyle's Bed & Breakfast is now up & posted; address to the website is at the end of this e-mail! Hope that your summer is going nicely, as we're just heading into the Sunflower Season here in Northport!
[...]

          If you would like to not receive future new episode notifications, just respond to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" placed in the subject line.

        • blueskyfox2000

            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 3, 2013
              September Greetings from your friends at Kyle's B&B!

              Just writing to let you know that the newest episode of Kyle's Bed & Breakfast is now up & posted; address to the website is at the end of this e-mail!

              KYLE'S B&B BOOK NEWS:

              Book 3 of Kyle's B&B has been completed, and is scheduled for a release date of September 24th! (Hey, that's really soon!). I've seen the proofs, and the full-color episodes look FANTASTIC! /Also, for you lovers of the strip in black & white, there will also be a separate black & white edition released just for you!). In the meantime, both the first & second Kyle's B&B book collections are now in stock & available to order at Amazon. (And if you're interested in autographed copies, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, is selling them. You can call them at 631-271-1442, and they can send a signed copy to you anywhere in the world!).

              Message 6 of 27 , Sep 16, 2013
                Mid-September Greetings from your friends at Kyle's B&B!

                Just writing to let you know that the newest episode of Kyle's Bed & Breakfast is now up & posted; address to the website is at the end of this e-mail!

                KYLE'S B&B BOOK NEWS: (SPECAIL ANNOUNCEMENT JUST FOR THE FOLKS ON THIS NOTIFICATION LIST!!!!)

                The official publication date of Kyle's B&B Book 3 "Hot Off the Griddle" is September 24th, but.... IT'S AVAILBLE NOW AT AMAZON!!! I'm not announcing this on the website, Facebook, or anywhere else until the 24th.... so you guys on this Notification List get the VIP advance notice to let you get the book RIGHT NOW!!! (And by the way, there's a full color AND a special black & white edition available.... whichever you prefer!
                KB3-COVERS-COLOR-n-BW-SFW60.jpg
                And if you're interested in autographed copies, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, will be selling them after September 24th. If you'd like to reserve your signed copy in advance, you can call Book Revue and ask for Steve, (631-241-1442). He'll take your info, and that way the book can be sent right out to you once they arrive at the store. (And if Steve's not there when you call, ask when he'll next be in so you can call him back then. It's better to let only Steve take your order directly, as anyone else there may not be aware of the arrangement I've made with the store).

                In the meantime, check out the new episode! Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get there.

                In love & gratitude,

                Greg Fox
                KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
                http://www.kylecomics.com

                alternate address:
                http://kylesbnb.blogspot.com/

                Message 7 of 27 , Sep 30, 2013
                  October Greetings from your friends at Kyle's B&B!

                  As the leaves are just beginning to change color here in Northport, and there's a slight chill in the air, I'm delighted to let you know that the newest episode of Kyle's Bed & Breakfast is now up & posted; address to the website is at the end of this e-mail!

                  KYLE'S B&B BOOK NEWS:

                  The official publication date was last Tuesday, so the new Kyle's B&B book is now available at Amazon, and at your local bookstore, (if they don't have it in stock, just ask 'em to order it for you!). While this is the first Kyle's B&B book to be published in FULL COLOR, there is also a black & white edition available for those readers who like their B&B in B&W!  (I didn't forget about you!).
                  KB3-COVERS-COLOR-n-BW-SFW60.jpg
                  And if you're interested in autographed copies, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, has them in stock. You can call Book Revue and ask for Steve, (631-271-1442). and they can send one out to you! (And do ask for Steve.... it's better to let only Steve take your order directly, as anyone else there may not be aware of the arrangement I've made with the store).

                  Message 8 of 27 , Oct 14, 2013
                    October Greetings from your friends at Kyle's B&B!

                    The foliage is starting to emerge in all of its gorgeous Fall colors here in Northport, and I'm delighted to let you know that the newest episode of Kyle's Bed & Breakfast is now up & posted; address to the website is at the end of this e-mail!

                    KYLE'S B&B BOOK NEWS:

                    The official publication date was just a couple of weeks ago, so the new Kyle's B&B book is now available at Amazon, and at your local bookstore, (if they don't have it in stock, just ask 'em to order it for you!). While this is the first Kyle's B&B book to be published in FULL COLOR, there is also a black & white edition available for those readers who like their B&B in B&W!  (I didn't forget about you!).

                    Message 9 of 27 , Oct 28, 2013
                      Late-October Greetings from your friends at Kyle's B&B!

                      Not only is there a new episode up & posted today, but I also have big news.... I'm going to be appearing at Bent-Con  in Los Angeles (November 8 - 10)....the amazing LGBTQ Comic Con extravaganza!!! I hope you come by and say "Hi" if you're going to be in the Los Angeles/Burbank area. I'll have a table there and I'll be signing & selling Kyle's B&B books and artwork....  (and if you already purchased any Kyle's B&B books, that's OK.... bring 'em along with you, and I'll sign them! And you don't need to buy anything.... just come on by and say HI!!!). It's a magnificent event you don't want to miss; I was there at last year's, and it was spectacular... it's a Comic Con completely devoted to LGBT comics. Other gay comics creators had booths there, too.... Patrick Fillion, Joe Phillips, Steve MacIsaac, ("Shirtlifter"), Butch McLogic, Jeff Krell, ("Jayson"), Michael Derry, ("Troy"), the Tom of Finland foundation... and many, many more!!! Also, I have never seen so many hot guys walking around in skimpy superhero costumes! Hope to see you there, for details & tickets, their website is:

                      In the meantime, I'm delighted to let you know that the newest episode of Kyle's Bed & Breakfast is now up & posted; address to the website is at the end of this e-mail!

                        Message 11 of 27 , Jan 6, 2014

                        KBB-BREYER-KYLE-276-detail-SFW60.jpg

                        New Year Greetings from your friends at Kyle's B&B!

                        As arctic cold temperatures descend on us here in Northport, I'm happy to announce something that's sure to warm you up.....
                        the newest episode of Kyle's Bed & Breakfast is now up & posted; address to the website is at the end of this e-mail! So, c'mon along and see the latest goings on with your friends at the B&B!

                        By the way, thank you to everyone who purchased copies of the Kyle's B&B books as holiday gifts.... I've heard from some very pleased recipients of those gifts, some of whom didn't know of the strip before and were happy to discover it because a friend had thought to give them a copy as a gift. Very cool!

                        Message 12 of 27 , Jan 20, 2014

                        KBB-Blog Banner 2- SNOW TREES- Brad REV-.jpg
                        Howdy!

                        It's time to get away to your favorite B&B for some fun & intrigue!

                        There's a winter storm watch in effect right now here in Northport, but here's some good news....  the snow shouldn't slow you down, as you can get to Kyle's B&B in seconds just by clicking on the link at the end of this e-mail! That's right,  the newest episode of Kyle's Bed & Breakfast is now up & posted; address is below. So, c'mon along and see the latest goings on with your friends at the B&B!

                        In love & gratitude,

                        Greg Fox
                        KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
                        http://www.kylecomics.com

                        alternate address:
                        http://kylesbnb.blogspot.com/

                        Message 13 of 27 , Feb 3, 2014

                        KBB-Blog Banner 2- VALENTINES- Brad REV-.jpg
                        It's here!!!
                        The episode you've been waiting for... Michael finally goes to compete at the Sochi Winter Olympics!!!
                        And you do NOT want to miss what happens!    Just click on one of the links below, to see the all new episode of Kyle's Bed & Breakfast!!!!
                        In love & gratitude,
                        Greg Fox
                        KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
                        http://www.kylecomics.com