New Episode of Kyle's B&B, (and Book-Signing Appearance) Notification

  • KylesBnB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      Belated Greetings from Long Island!

      Wow, it's been quite a week.... we're still recovering from Hurricane Sandy here on Long Island. Hence this late new episode notification. The new episode of Kyle's B&B actually was posted last week, but as the hurricane struck, I lost power here and was unable to send out notification e-mails. Thankfully, I got power back here relatively quickly, but the internet service took 5 days to return. To everyone who has sent me inquiries, thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I'm fine, my street emerged relatively unscathed. However, there is much devastation around the island. And many folks are still without power, as the temps at night are going down into the 30s. Not to mention the lines at the gas stations! So, we're not out of the woods yet here, but each day, we're coming back a little more.

      I also wanted to let you know I will be making a book-signing appearance at the Long Island Gay & Lesbian Film Festival next weekend. Yes, the film festival's still on, and I'll be there on Sunday evening, November 11th.... from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm,  To get directions to the Cinema Arts Center in Huntington, you can visit their website at www.cinemaartscentre.org

      There's also an artist's reception on Saturday morning, November 10th,  at the Cinema Arts Centre, which I will be at as I'll have some art on display along with some other local Long Island LGBT artists. So, come on down if you can make that, too!

      (By the way, for every book sold on Sunday night, $7.00 will go to support the Long Island Gay & Lesbian Film Festival. So, come on down, meet me, get your book signed, and maybe see a new gay or lesbian film!)

      And to see the Film Festival's website, just go to:

      www.liglff.org

      But first, go see the newest episode of Kyle's B&B at:

      http://www.kylecomi cs.com

      KYLE'S B&B BOOK NEWS:  Folks have been asking about the availability of the FIRST Kyle's B&B book. Well, I have great news! I recently regained the publishing rights, and it's on schedule to be republished in a new edition sometime later this month!.  In the meantime, "Kyle's Bed & Breakfast: A Second Bowl of Serial",   is now in stock and available to order at Amazon!!!  (And if you're interested in an autographed copy, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, is selling them. You can call them at 631-271-1442, and they can send a signed copy to you anywhere in the world!).

      By the way, are you finding it hard to make it through those 2 long weeks between episodes? Here's a way to keep in touch with the B&B boys, and get other fun Kyle's B&B tidbits along the way. Just click "Like" on the Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook!  Easy to get to at   www.facebook.com/kylecomics

      Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get there.
      In love & gratitude,Greg FoxKYLE'S BED & BREAKFASThttp://www.kylecomics.comalternate address:http://kylesbnb.blogspot.com/and, if all else fails, just copy & paste the following into yourbrowser:kylesbnb.blogspot.com