New Episode of Kyle's B&B Notification

  • KylesBnB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 123 , Dec 3, 2007
      December Greetings!

      Hard to believe it's the holiday season already, especially considering the late Autumn we had here in Northport this year, (many of the trees are still blazing with color!). However, we did have our first snowfall of the season yesterday, and temperatures are plummeting tonight, so I guess winter is creeping in after all!

      Meanwhile, the newest episode of the boys at the B&B is up & posted for your enjoyment, so.... hurry on over and check in to see what they're up to now. (The address is at the end of this e-mail, in case you forgot how to get there)!  Oh, and below the new episode, there's an interesting post detailing Jeff Olsen's long & involved history at the B&B. So, be sure to check that out after you read the new episode.

      Hope that your holiday season is safe, sane, and full of joy.

      Thanks for including Kyle's B&B in your travel plans. As always, I welcome and value your comments.

      With love & gratitude,

      Greg Fox
      KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
      http://www.kylecomics.com

      Alternate address:  http://kylesbnb.blogspot.com/

    • KylesBnB@aol.com
      Message 123 of 123 , Nov 13, 2012
        November Greetings!

        As Northport and the rest of Long Island continue to come back from the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, I'm happy to report that the newest episode of Kyle's B&B is now up & posted for your enjoyment!  Links to the website are below, and at the end of this message.

        http://www.kylecomi cs.com

        KYLE'S B&B BOOK NEWS:  Things are on track for the re-issue of the first collection of Kyle's B&B to be published later this month! In the meantime, "Kyle's Bed & Breakfast: A Second Bowl of Serial",  was published a few months ago, and is now in stock and available to order at Amazon!!!  (And if you're interested in an autographed copy, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, is selling them. You can call them at 631-271-1442, and they can send a signed copy to you anywhere in the world!).

        By the way, are you finding it hard to make it through those 2 long weeks between episodes? Here's a way to keep in touch with the B&B boys, and get other fun Kyle's B&B tidbits along the way. Just click "Like" on the Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook!  Easy to get to at
        www.facebook.com/kylecomics

        Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get there.

        In love & gratitude,

        Greg Fox
        KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
        http://www.kylecomi cs.com
        alternate address:
        http://kylesbnb. blogspot. com/
        and, if all else fails, just copy & paste the following into your
        browser:
        kylesbnb.blogspot. com