New Episode of Kyle's B&B, and NEW BOOK Notification

  • KylesBnB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      May Day Greetings!

      In case you missed the happy news last time... the new, long-awaited Kyle's B&B book, "Kyle's Bed & Breakfast: A Second Bowl of Serial",  has been published, and is now in stock and available to order at Amazon!!!  (And if you're interested in an autographed copy, my local bookstore here on Long Island, is selling them. You can call them at 631-271-1442, and they can send a signed copy to you anywhere in the world!).

      And, once again, the newest episode of Kyle's B&B is now up & posted for your enjoyment!  Links to the website are below:

      By the way, are you finding it hard to make it through those 2 long weeks between episodes? Here's a way to keep in touch with the B&B boys, and get other fun Kyle's B&B tidbits along the way. Just click "Like" on the Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook!  Easy to get to at   www.facebook.com/kylecomics

      Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get there.

      In love & gratitude,

      Greg Fox
      KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
      http://www.kylecomi cs.com
      alternate address:
      http://kylesbnb. blogspot. com/
      and, if all else fails, just copy & paste the following into your
      browser:
      kylesbnb.blogspot. com
    • KylesBnB@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2012
        Pride Month Greetings!

        As the month of rainbows kicks into high gear, I know one question is on everybody's mind: what in the heck is Richard going to do with that gun?!!! Find out RIGHT NOW
        in the newest episode of Kyle's B&B up & posted for your enjoyment!  Links to the website are below:

        Speaking of Pride Month, if you're going to any Pride Parade/Festivals this year, I encourage you to take a moment when you're there to look around and see if there are any lonely "first-timers" there who could use a friendly hello or even a smile. For some folks, braving their first gay pride celebration can be a daunting experience, especially if they don't know anyone there. Just a few gentle words of greeting and warmth can make such a difference in someone's life.

        Also... in case you missed the happy news last time... the new, long-awaited Kyle's B&B book, "Kyle's Bed & Breakfast: A Second Bowl of Serial",  has been published, and is now in stock and available to order at Amazon!!!  (And if you're interested in an autographed copy, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, is selling them. You can call them at 631-271-1442, and they can send a signed copy to you anywhere in the world!).