New Episode of Kyle's B&B Notification

  • KylesBnB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 123 , Nov 14, 2011
      Mid-November Greetings!

      Ah, the Fall leaves are at their peak color this week, (yes, we get Autumn a little later here on Long Island than New England does), and folks are starting to gear up for the Thanksgiving holiday. But before you start baking that pumpkin pie, take a moment to stop in & see your friends at Kyle's B&B!  The newest episode of Kyle's B&B is now up & posted for your enjoyment, (links are below!).

      And, if you haven't yet seen the cover of the all-new, upcoming Kyle's B&B book, it is now posted at the Kyle's B&B website, too. So, after you check out the new episode of Kyle's B&B, scroll down a bit, and see the sneak preview cover!

      Fiinally, are you finding it hard to make it through those 2 long weeks between episodes? Here's a way to keep in touch with the B&B boys, and get other fun Kyle's B&B tidbits along the way. Just click "Like" on the Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook!  Easy to get to at   www.facebook.com/kylecomics

      Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get there.

      In love & gratitude,

      Greg Fox
      KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
      http://www.kylecomi cs.com
      alternate address:
      http://kylesbnb. blogspot. com/
      and, if all else fails, just copy & paste the following into your
      browser:
      kylesbnb.blogspot. com
    • KylesBnB@aol.com
      Message 123 of 123 , Nov 13, 2012
        November Greetings!

        As Northport and the rest of Long Island continue to come back from the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, I'm happy to report that the newest episode of Kyle's B&B is now up & posted for your enjoyment!  Links to the website are below, and at the end of this message.

        http://www.kylecomi cs.com

        KYLE'S B&B BOOK NEWS:  Things are on track for the re-issue of the first collection of Kyle's B&B to be published later this month! In the meantime, "Kyle's Bed & Breakfast: A Second Bowl of Serial",  was published a few months ago, and is now in stock and available to order at Amazon!!!  (And if you're interested in an autographed copy, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, is selling them. You can call them at 631-271-1442, and they can send a signed copy to you anywhere in the world!).

        By the way, are you finding it hard to make it through those 2 long weeks between episodes? Here's a way to keep in touch with the B&B boys, and get other fun Kyle's B&B tidbits along the way. Just click "Like" on the Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook!  Easy to get to at