New Episode of Kyle's B&B Notification

  • KylesBnB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 123 , Jul 12, 2011
      July Greetings!

      The July heat is keeping things steamy here in Northport, and things
      are heating up at Kyle's B&B, too! I'm happy to announce that the
      newest episode of Kyle's B&B isnow up & posted for your enjoyment,
      (links are below!).

      A special note to readers in southern California.... I've received a
      lot of e-mails over the past few months from readers asking why Kyle's
      B&B is no longer running in the "Blade Califonia", (formerly the Orange
      County/Long Beach Blade). Well, I'm afraid when the new owners took
      over the publication earlier this year, they decided to discontinue any
      comics in the publication, (to be honest, I didn't even get an
      explanation... it was simply "Later!"). Of course, if you'd like to
      e-mail them to complain, you can at blade.promotions@...

      Oh, and if you happen to be on Facebook, be sure to joni the official
      Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook! Easy to get to at
      www.facebook.com/kylecomics

      Address to the Kyle's website is below, in case you forgot how to get
      there.

      In love & gratitude,

      Greg Fox
      KYLE'S BED & BREAKFAST
      http://www.kylecomics.com
      alternate address:
      http://kylesbnb.blogspot.com/
      and, if all else fails, just copy & paste the following into your
      browser:
      kylesbnb.blogspot.com
    • KylesBnB@aol.com
      Message 123 of 123 , Nov 13, 2012
        November Greetings!

        As Northport and the rest of Long Island continue to come back from the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, I'm happy to report that the newest episode of Kyle's B&B is now up & posted for your enjoyment!  Links to the website are below, and at the end of this message.

        http://www.kylecomi cs.com

        KYLE'S B&B BOOK NEWS:  Things are on track for the re-issue of the first collection of Kyle's B&B to be published later this month! In the meantime, "Kyle's Bed & Breakfast: A Second Bowl of Serial",  was published a few months ago, and is now in stock and available to order at Amazon!!!  (And if you're interested in an autographed copy, my local bookstore here on Long Island, Book Revue, is selling them. You can call them at 631-271-1442, and they can send a signed copy to you anywhere in the world!).

        By the way, are you finding it hard to make it through those 2 long weeks between episodes? Here's a way to keep in touch with the B&B boys, and get other fun Kyle's B&B tidbits along the way. Just click "Like" on the Kyle's B&B Fan Page on Facebook!  Easy to get to at