It sounds like you may have a velocity switched keymap. Edit the keymap and check if the samples for the low velocities above middle C are unassigned ortristanupton
Yes, it is possible that samples were recorded like this, that means not for sustained sounds but for staccato. I have one vocal sound in Yamaha PSR9000 Prodanforcz
This particular sample has 1 layer. I've been thru the menus looking for anything that looks like it can be causing this problem, I can't see anything, don'tmaestro_steve
news. It is a user-run resource and NOT an official part of Young-Chang/Kurzweil. Newbies AND
professionals are welcome, as are prospective Kurzweil owners.
To post to the group, you must be a member.
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Jan 25, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.