Just to remind you of my sale on ebay – no bids so far and the starting bid is only £500. Grab yourself a bargain. ________________________________ From:paul_gath
I just did it. I didn't want to wait on it. Because I took my time and was very diligent, it took a little less than 3 hours. While I had the keyboardmaestro_steve
Interesting. My first Kurzweil was SP88X bought in 2005, then K2000VP, PC2, K2661, PC2X, PC3X, PC3, and PC361 since that time. I do happen to have some usedmoodyblueskeys
news. It is a user-run resource and NOT an official part of Young-Chang/Kurzweil. Newbies AND
professionals are welcome, as are prospective Kurzweil owners.
To post to the group, you must be a member.
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Jan 25, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.