Hi Dell, I have friends working at Abbott in Irving who might be interested in a K2...? I'm guessing it's got a dead backlight panel, but if it's workingremodulator
I'm lightening the load and not going to fix the screen on this keyboard. Any of you guys in the area, who are interested in taking this good conditiondell_little
Hi Folks SoundTechnology had my PC3 back for a service a month or so back, with a few issues following a gig at a venue with a volume-power-cut limiter whichdavid3day
news. It is a user-run resource and NOT an official part of Young-Chang/Kurzweil. Newbies AND
professionals are welcome, as are prospective Kurzweil owners.
To post to the group, you must be a member.
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Jan 25, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.