Yay! Winning! All parts are on eBay: SCSI2SD (v5.0a): $65 Molex 4-pin Y-splitter: $2.29 microSD to SD Adapter extender cable: $5.95 50-Pin IDC Female flatyakenk
Cool! Looks like a pretty slick little kit. I didnÆt know they made that micro to standard thing. Very cool. You win! ... Cool! Looks like a pretty slickjaypiddysniz
Yes, but Yahoo is being disagreeable, so here's the pics on my own website: http://www.kirchners.com/scsi2sd.html http://www.kirchners.com/scsi2sd.htmlyakenk
news. It is a user-run resource and NOT an official part of Young-Chang/Kurzweil. Newbies AND
professionals are welcome, as are prospective Kurzweil owners.
To post to the group, you must be a member.
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Jan 25, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.