No. The were some engineering and production changes that could hint as to about when it was manufactured. Example, early unit were black, later versions grey.winking_n_nodding
Is the K2000 serial number printed in other place (inside perhaps??) besides its tregular place at the front in the outside?? Thanks.fcolmedo
Sent from my ASUS Pad ... Sent from my ASUS Pad "Robert Klander papabo@... [KurzList]" wrote: Thanks for thesewinking_n_nodding
news. It is a user-run resource and NOT an official part of Young-Chang/Kurzweil. Newbies AND
professionals are welcome, as are prospective Kurzweil owners.
To post to the group, you must be a member.
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Jan 25, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.