Just moved up from a K2KRS to a K2600R. :-) Looking to upgrade to 4.11 from 1.-3, but it requires an intermediate move to OS 2.20 or OS3 (or similar thatseqbill
Very true, as long as the SCSI controller provides terminator power which the Kurzweils seem to. I had another device on the bus and since it was handy,yakenk
FYI, I installed this adapter in my K2000. Power cable is not needed. The board is powered by the SCSI flat cable. It is working like a charm.... Good luck !!clagueux2001
news. It is a user-run resource and NOT an official part of Young-Chang/Kurzweil. Newbies AND
professionals are welcome, as are prospective Kurzweil owners.
To post to the group, you must be a member.
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Jan 25, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.