So the 20bit/KDFX/DIO-26 and 24bit DADAT-26 data when sourced from the sampler are still 16bit, but padded +4 or +8 bits respectively into their full
I have a K2500 and a PC3K8. The K2500 is definitely a 16bit sampler. KDFX added 20bit output, which is sent over KDS to a DMTi in the rack. This in turn sends
I thought the DIO-26 provides 20 bits IO from/to the sampler in the K2xxx, and that the DADAT-26 provides 24. On Thu, 2015-07-23 at 18:31 +0100, David Day
news. It is a user-run resource and NOT an official part of Young-Chang/Kurzweil. Newbies AND
professionals are welcome, as are prospective Kurzweil owners.
To post to the group, you must be a member.
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Jan 25, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.