Re: Internal Termination in K2500R

  • bitdump
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      If it an older K25 before the switch was added then you need to
      disable the internal termination. I think, there should be two black
      things, long, that you just pull out. They are the old style of HD
      termination if I recall. Then again I may be confusing it with a
      K2000. Just make sure the internal drive is terminated.

      Sorry I can't give a better description as I don't have one. I would
      hope some one could give a better description as yank out the black
      thing is far from a technical description:-)

      Also I may be wrong and it may be a jumper or something like that.
      I'd try to email tech support (Dennis) again, to better "how to" on
      this one. It should take about 5 minutes to sort this one out as it
      is far from a diffucult thing to do.

      http://messenger.msn.com