Re: [KL] Re: sounds for 2500

  • Steven Navabi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      The bell at DLN was quite nice.... But the bell I'm seeking is heard in the
      movie, Titanic at several places and on the soundtrack... Anyone have any
      ideas? The Rocky soundtrack (Bill Conti) has another awesome bell... If
      anyone cares give it a listen. If there are good sites to DL sounds: FM,
      Samples etc for a K2500 I'd love ya for it

      Thanks,
      Steven