Re: SoundDiver for K2600? Manual for KDFX?

  • mntain.geo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      --- In KurzList@y..., "Rufus Sewell" <rufussewell@a...> wrote:
      > Hi, I'm very interested in buying Emagic's SoundDiver. I've read on
      the
      > internet that it supports K2600's and even does Triple Modular and
      KDFX but
      > the K2600 isn't shown on the list of supported instruments on the
      Emagic
      > website.

      If you are using a Mac, Sounddiver might be a good option. BUT if
      you're a windows user, given today's news that Emagic has been bought
      by Apple and the fact that "Emagic's Windows-based product offerings
      will be discontinued on September 30, 2002." and the fact that
      sounddiver hasn't been updated in over a year, I don't know what to
      say to you. The K2000 library does support K2600.
    • Christoph Pingel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
        >If you are using a Mac, Sounddiver might be a good option. BUT if
        >you're a windows user, given today's news that Emagic has been bought
        >by Apple and the fact that "Emagic's Windows-based product offerings
        >will be discontinued on September 30, 2002." and the fact that
        >sounddiver hasn't been updated in over a year, I don't know what to
        >say to you. The K2000 library does support K2600.

        Isn't the file format for the modules platform-independant? I used to
        think so. In that case, I guess SoundDiver still isn't a bad idea.

        On the Mac, what would be the alternative to SoundDiver to edit VAST
        programs in the computer? Is there any?

        Best regards,
        Christoph