ANNOUNCE: A special request for today, June 1st

  • Lee Sebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 4:37 AM
      Hi gang...apologies in advance if anyone feels this is inappropriate,
      but I want to make today a memorable one.

      Today, June 1, marks the first anniversary of the passing of my
      bro-in-law Dave. He was a huge music fan, and as a tribute to him I
      composed a trance track based on the first notes I played after I heard
      the
      news of his untimely death.

      I would really appreciate it if you would help me pay tribute to Dave by

      playing the track today.

      As with most of the tracks on my site, this one was produced entirely on
      my K2500,
      utilizing the resampling techniques I have outlined in the past. If any
      newer list members would like details on how the track was done feel
      free to drop me a line.

      Here's the song page link...thanks if you can give it a play ,
      and feel free to encourage friends and associates to do the same.

      http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/1619/1619890.html

      Thanks as always for your support of my music, and thanks for helping me

      pay tribute to Dave.

      --
      Tonefully yours...

      Lee Sebel • Cool Music Gear You Can't Live Without • 888-487-2166
      Representing Innovative Instruments of Impeccable Quality
      2way Messaging : coolmusic@...

      http://www.mp3.com/voltz