K2500 and Digital Performer3: stuck notes problem

  • Tobias Sjogren
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 2:38 AM
      Hi all, when i slave my Digital Performer (DP) via MTC my K2500 that
      gets MIDI from my DP is having problems with stuck notes when i stop
      playback (from ProTools which is sending the MTC).
      I've mailed MOTU about this but they say they think it's the K2500
      problem not DP. To me it's a little hard to know whether it's DP not
      sending out note-offs the way it should or if it's the K2500 that
      doesn't recieve it correctly.

      Anyone else having else having this problem?
      Anyone who knows what could be causing this behaviour?

      ...Tobias Sjogren, Sweden