Re: [KL] A little research

  • jammie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
      we are actually testing acard scsi to sata versions with hot swap sata cf drives

      so fare we have A SCSI TO SATA HD acard adpter with a small 2.5" sata hd 80gb

      working on an e4ultra

      but are working on a cf solution as the k2000 can only see 2gb

      and the k2500 only see,s partitions of 2gb

      so there is scope for the scsi to still be there

      we are always looking for solutions to the shortages of drives as more people realise that cf is the way to go

      ensoniqs are more dificult as there is only one scsi adapter that works

      and i have sucessfully got it working with the eps classic eps-m eps16+

      keyboard and rack and the asr10

      but i only have 8 left and when they are gone they are gone

      we tried to get some clones made but the
      scsi to ide interigator chip was a pre rohs chip and there does not seem to be any surplus any where