K2000 Daughterboard With Contemporary and Orchestral Roms

  • firstnamerickburn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 19 9:28 AM
      Have these in my K2000 but dont really need them!
      Any one interested in them before i ebay them?

      Cheers

      Rick
    • jammie
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 19 9:31 AM
        depends on location

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 19 9:33 AM
          Uk, south west.

          --- In KurzList@yahoogroups.com, "jammie" <jammie.emma@...> wrote:

          > depends on location

        • jammie
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 19 9:42 AM
            what the cost and postage to walsall west midlands
            > Have these in my K2000 but dont really need them!
            > Any one interested in them before i ebay them?
            >
            > Cheers
            >
            > Rick

          • firstnamerickburn
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 19 9:59 AM
              Well I have seen the daughter boards going for £100 and the roms selling 130 and upwards on ebay there's an orchestral one in the us going for 200 dollars, £130 uk. At the moment so what's a reasonable price for a bundle of all 3 in one hit? Just want the going rate for them, not looking to gouge anyone.

              Rick

              > what the cost and postage to walsall west midlands

            • jammie
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 19 10:11 AM
                at the costs your quoting i can get a k2000 with them in

                thanks

                put them on the ebay
                Well I have seen the daughter boards going for £100 and the roms selling 130 and upwards on ebay there's an orchestral one in the us going for 200 dollars, £130 uk. At the moment so what's a reasonable price for a bundle of all 3 in one hit? Just want the going rate for them, not looking to gouge anyone.

                Rick

                > what the cost and postage to walsall west midlands

              • firstnamerickburn
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 19 10:18 AM
                  Well, thats why i was clearly asking for feedback on their current worth, i clearly stated what i have seen them going for on ebay thats all, not saying i was looking for those prices ...sheesh. Best of luck with your purchase....

                  --- In KurzList@yahoogroups.com, "jammie" <jammie.emma@...> wrote:

                  > at the costs your quoting i can get a k2000 with them in
                  >
                  > thanks
                  >
                  > put them on the ebay

                • william Beith
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 19 10:40 AM
                    This situation is one where a huge cost differential occurs. If you look at purchasing a K2000R average cost is about $400 USD (+/-) but id you find one with a daughter board +the contemporary and orchestral ROM you might pay about $100 more.

                    But try to buy a daughter board +the contemporary and orchestral ROM as stand alone and the prices soar. I once bought a K200R just to get the daughter boards and ROM's, pulled them, and resold the K2000R.

                    Much like buying a car. A research study evaluated the cost of genuine factory auto part costs.  A Ford might cost $35,000 new but if built entirely from new parts, the price escalated to near $150,000

                    Bill

                    >Well, thats why i was clearly asking for feedback on their current worth, i clearly stated what i have seen them going for on ebay thats all, not saying i was looking for those prices ...sheesh. Best of luck with your purchase....
                    >
                    >--- In mailto:KurzList%40yahoogroups.com, "jammie" <jammie.emma@...> wrote:
                    >>
                    >> at the costs your quoting i can get a k2000 with them in
                    >>
                    >> thanks
                    >>
                    >> put them on the ebay

                  • firstnamerickburn
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 19 10:48 AM
                      Thanks for your sensible reply bill, exactly why i came here first as i thought genuine enthusiasts might appreciate them rather than someone on the bay trying to make a killing.

                      Rick