[KL] Re: Sonikmatter content.

  • clif
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2013
      When I zipped the forum, it was several gigs of data. The text of the forum portion alone isn't really all that big.

      The biggest thing is, I don't have the time right now. And because of copyright issues / privacy and otherwise that we ensured when we started the forums (i.e., I have NEVER given out anyone's email address for spam or otherwise...ironically, as we were shutting down, no music company wanted to keep the site alive however we were offered to sell our mailing list for a sizable price...legally we could have done it...morally? We didn't).

      Soooooo...I can't just give access to the database and otherwise...content holders and privacy. So it would have to be me doing the work and it ain't happening this summer. Too much work RIGHT NOW sorting out everything.

      clif