Re: [KL] K2vx scsi termination

  • Roger J
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2013
      You only terminate one end of the bus if it's total length is 18" or less.   Over 18" both ends and if over 6' both ends and possible the middle too.  But rule 7, as I recall was, "When all a else fails, and you break a rule to make it work, then that is Okay!"

      bus drivers" is it technically correct what kurzweil says here?