- This is the standard monthly reminder FAQ for KurzList. The Kurzweil Musical Instrument E-mail Discussion List For help: http://k2users.org/k_mail.htm OverMessage 1 of 123 , Mar 1 5:10 PMView SourceThis is the standard monthly reminder FAQ for KurzList.
The Kurzweil Musical Instrument E-mail Discussion List
For help: http://k2users.org/k_mail.htm
Over 1000 people subscribe to KurzList. As a courtesy, please
read and observe the guidelines below.
1. USE DESCRIPTIVE SUBJECT LINES FOR YOUR POSTS.
2. THINK BEFORE YOU POST.
3. BE BRIEF IN QUOTING FROM OTHERS' POSTS.
4. DON'T BE A JERK.
5. DON'T POST EXTREMELY OFF-TOPIC MESSAGES.
6. KEEP SIGNATURE TEXT TO A REASONABLE SIZE.
7. SIGNAL OFF TOPIC POSTS IN THE SUBJECT LINE. [OT]
8. DON'T USE KURZLIST TO ADVERTISE PROHIBITED SALES.
For the charter detail, go to http://www.k2users.org/k2/k_join.htm
For etiquette details go to http://k2users.org/k_etiq.htm
- You didn t mention what model you are using. If you have KDFX, then you are choosing the 4 inputs for KDFX (not the 4 physical outs) for routing. The KDFXMessage 123 of 123 , Mar 13 9:42 AMView SourceYou didn't mention what model you are using.If you have KDFX, then you are choosing the4 inputs for KDFX (not the 4 physical outs)for routing.The KDFX studio defines where signals goafter that.The easiest thing is to select a KDFX studiothat routes everything A to A, B to B, etc.Assign that to your setup.
I’ve created a lot of setups and now want to select a different output for some sounds. Has anyone for experience of this and could help please. I’ve got the 4 outs wired up, but can not seem to send a sound to any other than “A”.