Re: [KL] Are there any visually impaired PC3LE users in this list?

  • Steve Worley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
      Hi Maya.

      Yes! I am legally blind and recently updated to a PC3LE7 from my
      PC2. Having several years in with my PC2 has helped, but the PC3 is
      challenging me on a regular basis. A major drawback to the LE series
      is the display. I can hardly stand to look at it whereas the display
      on the PC2 was much more clear. I strongly recommend connecting your
      PC3 to your computer and using the Sound Tower software for managing
      program and setup editing. Like you I have the LE series which means
      you have to buy the software, but it's worth it! It has a few bugs
      too, but is easier to navigate than the instrument's interface.
      Feel free to email me directly if you'd like to converse about the
      PC3. I don't have all the answers but maybe I can help you avoid some
      of the frustrations I've already gotten past.

      -Steve