K2000 battery cover

  • narfman96
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
      Any idea where to get a K2k battery cover?

      Someday I want to upgrade the basic stock Pram too.... We should make some kind of affordable kit???
    • Gary Brumm
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
        I need one too!

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
          i need a battery cover to i think the only way is to get some one to template one for use in an injection mold machine

          as for the pram i can get 300-400 patches with stock pram

          so i never bothered as thats way more than most synths

          being 128 patches and its so quick to load from scsi cf card

          the problem with the pram is theres soldering needed to be done

          so a kit is only good to those that can do the work

          i would rather see a battery back up ram circuit so on switch down samples are retained as thats a pain in that all the patches are there but no samples

          hay narfman have a load of test patch files for the fz1

          as mine is in storage at the moment i need some one to try them out i noticed that the site has no memory left for the one you made me moderator of
          Any idea where to get a K2k battery cover?

          Someday I want to upgrade the basic stock Pram too.... We should make some kind of affordable kit???

        • Roger J
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2012
            When I left Kurzweil, there were over 50pletebattery boxes in stock, they were transferred to AM&S 3 years ago when they took over the US/Canada distribution of the pro line. Any service center or dealer an order one. Not sure if AM&S will ship to anyone without an open account. but you could try.